“I am somebody.”
Dream A World Education Ambassador Tool Box
As an arts education activist, you can bring equality in education to children through arts and music. Learn what we do, what we need, and how to help. Thank you for your generosity of spirit!
By joining our family of Ambassadors you have agreed to:
1. Allow us to share your name and likeness on our website.
2. Spread the word about Dream A World Education within your network.
3. Identify and reach out to people in your network who have the capacity or connections to help with financial support and/or increasing awareness of our programs and their impact.
Please provide us with a short blurb about how exposure to the arts/music changed your life, at what age (how young) and who influenced you most. Send to email@example.com.
To recognize your role as an Ambassador, Dream A World Education would like to:
1. Feature your involvement on our website
2. Acknowledge your role in our social media
3. Write about your involvement and activities in our newsletter and in donor communications
4. Promote any of your local upcoming events
We want you to feel comfortable and informed when you talk with others about Dream A World Education. In a nutshell, this is who we are, what we do and how you can help.
Who we are
A 501c3 nonprofit organization founded in 2008 by Grammy Award-winning songwriter and singer, Bunny Hull
What We Do
- Through music, dance, theatre arts and visual arts, we teach children in inner city schools the power of creativity, compassion and kindness.
- Classes take place during the school day and are delivered by experienced teaching artists who are highly regarded professionals in their respective disciplines. Link to Our Artists.
- We teach children they are important, to view the world as a place of possibility and about the importance of having a dream.
- We have four residency programs that follow children from kindergarten through 3rd grade. Each program links the arts to core human values. Here are links to programs:
What Do We Need?
- $1,000 provides drums and instruction for 25 children for 12 weeks.
- $5,000 provides an entire class with arts and music for 1 year.
- $10,000 supports 4 schools with live performances of music and dance.
- $24,000 sponsors a school with one year of programming – 120 children ($200/year/child)
- Corporate sponsors
- Pro bono marketing and p/r services
- Visibility on social and mainstream media
- A celebrity spokesperson
How You Can Help
- Introduce us to potential donors and corporate sponsors. Bunny would love to meet with prospective donors and, when classes are in session, host a visit to one of our school programs.
- Reach out to your personal and professional networks.
- Ask people to donate and to use their Social Media pages to share information about DAWE as an organization they support.
- Share our posts and videos on your social media pages.
- Donate a percentage of a live show/concert/event to Dream A World Education and announce to your fans you are doing this.
- Create A Facebook challenge and we’ll provide a link to your own crowdfunding page on our site. – “Join me by supporting music and arts for children. Donate $5!”
Forward our newsletter to your mailing list.
- If you’re celebrating a birthday (and don’t need any more stuff), ask friends to make a donation to Dream A World Ed in lieu of gifts. Our donate button is at the top of every web page. www.dreamaworldedu.org
Bunny’s Contact info:
Office (323) 932-0534
Cell Phone (213) 448-7727
Links to Dream A World Education Information
- Website: https://dreamaworldedu.org
- Donation page: https://dreamaworldedu.org/donate
- Residency Programs: https://dreamaworldedu.org/residencies-and-workshops/
- Send someone to our Promotional Video: coming soon
- Our flyer: DAWE FLYER 2017_EMAIL
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamaworlded/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dreamaworldedu
Vision Board created by families.